- BS 1387&EN10217:S185, S235,S235JR, S235 G2H, S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H, St12, St13, St14, St33, St37, St44, ST52
- ASTM A53: Gr. A, Gr B, Gr C, Gr.D
- API 5L: A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65 X70
- GB/T9711: L175, L210, L245, L290, L320, L360, L290, L320, L360, L390, L415, L450, L485, L555
- GB/T3091: SY/T5037, SY/T 5040,CJ/T 3022:Q195, Q215, Q235, Q275, Q295, Q345, 08F, 08, 08AL, 08F, 10F, 10, HG5, DF08 SPHC, M8
Size: Outer Diamter: 219.1mm - 4064mm (8" - 160")| Wall Thickness: 3.2 mm - 40mm| Length: 6m-18m
End:square ends (straight cut, saw cut, and torch cut). or beveled for welding, beveled,
Surface: lightly oiled, hot dip galvanized, electro galvanized, black, bare, Varnish coating/anti rust oil, protective coatings
Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, Two tags on each bundle, Wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, plastic caps.
Test: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
Third party inspection: SGS, BV, Lloyds etc.
Production Capacity: 5000 T/M
Delivery Time: Within 2 Weeks
Used for low pressure liquid delivery, such as water, gas, and oil, SSAW is spiral submerged arc welding for short. Major applications of SSAW pipes are widely applied in oil, natural gas, water and other flammable & nonflammable liquid conveyance and distribution pipelines, steel structures for construction and other general purposes by means of their wide size range. SSAW pipes has spiral welding joints and the pipes are welded and formed at the same time. The strip steel with the same specification can produce SSAW pipes with various diameters. The welding joints can avoid major stress and have better force resistance.
- GB/T3091: Welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery.
- GB/T9711: Petroleum and natural gas industries-steel pipe for pipelines.
- IS 3589: Steel tubes for water and sewage.
- IS 1978-1982:Steel tubes for use in transportation of oil, gas & petroleum products.
- ASTM A53: Standard specification for black and hot-dipped, zinc-coated, welded or seamless pipe.
- DIN 2458: Welded steel pipes and tubes.
- EN10217: Welded steel tubes for pressure purposes/technical delivery conditions/non-alloy steel tubes with specified room temperature properties
- API 5L Line Pipe
- SY/T5037: Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe for pipelines for low pressure field fluid service
- SY/T 5040: Spiral submerged arc-welded steel pipe piles
- CJ/T 3022: Spiral submerged-arc welded steel pipe for municipal heat supply
- IS 1978: Steel tubes for use in transportation of oil; gas & petroleum products
- ASTM A252: Welded and seamless steel pipe piles
SSAW Pipe API 5L PSL 1 Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties:
|Standard||Steel grade||Chemical Compositions(%)||Mechanical Properties|
|C(max)||Mn(max)||P(max)||S(max)||Tensile strength(Mpa)||Yield strength(Mpa)|
|API SPEC 5L||B||0.28||1.20||0.030||0.030||414||241|
SSAW Pipe API 5L PSL 2 Chemical Composition and Mechanical Properties:
|Standard||Steel grade||Chemical Composition(%)||Mechanical Properties|
|C(max)||Mn(max)||P(max)||S(max)||Tensile strength||Yield strength|
|API SPEC 5L||B||0.24||1.20||0.025||0.015||414-758||241-758|
- line pipe
- boiler tube
- machinery pipe
- carbon steel pipe
- alloy steel pipe
- gas cylinder tube
- pipe for structure
- weathering steel pipe
- stainless steel pipe
- pipe fittings and flanges