Lap Joint Flange
The lap joint flange is practically identical to a slip-on flange except it has a radius at the intersection of the bore and flange face. This radius is necessary to have the flange accommodate a lap joint stub end. Normally, a lap joint flange and a lap joint stub end are mated together is an assembly system.
Standards, Dimensions & Weight of Lap Joint Flange:
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 150 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 300 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 600 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 900 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 1500 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 2500 LJ
Material of Lap Joint Flange:
- Cabon steel: A105, A350 LF2
- Stainless steel: A182 F304/F304L/F316/F316L/F321
- Alloy steel: F11, F12
Specifications of Lap Joint Flange:
- Standards: ANSI, MSS, API, AWWA, DIN, JIS, BS and GB.
- Process: free forging, plate cutting.
- Sizes range: 1/2" to 64" (and much larger size according to customers' demands).
- Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel.
- Printing: Carbon steel and alloy steel with yellow print, black print, oil or zinc.
- Packing: in wooden cases, wooden pallets or as per customers' special requirement, Standard Export Package.
* We can also manufacture special application flanges and forgings that customers require.
- line pipe
- boiler tube
- machinery pipe
- carbon steel pipe
- alloy steel pipe
- gas cylinder tube
- pipe for structure
- weathering steel pipe
- stainless steel pipe
- pipe fittings and flanges