Slip-on flanges are a popular type of pipe flanges. These are type of flanges that slide over the end of piping and then welded in place. These flanges are ideal for lower pressure applications. These are easily fitted and welded into different pipes. Welding reduces fabrication costs of these pipes. These are available in wide variety of sizes and applications. The flanges mainly include Welding Neck, Blind, Slip-on, Lap-Joint, Socket, Spectacle, Forged, Reducing and Threaded.
All the rates of the products mentioned on the website and may vary depending on availability and market scenario.
Material Grades of Slip-on Flange:
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A 182, A 240
- Grade: F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S32750
- Carbon Steel: ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Alloy Steel: ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Nickel Alloys: Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
- Copper Alloys: Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- ANSI: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
- DIN: DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
- B.S: BS4504 , BS4504, BS1560, BS10
Key Features of Slip-on Flange:
- One size fits all pipe schedules.
- Fabricators can more easily cut pipe to length for slip-on flanges.
- The smaller thickness of this flange allows for easier alignment of bolting holes.
- They are generally not preferred for high pressure temperature environments.
Advantages of Slip-on Flanges:
- Low cost installation
- Less time needed to spent on ensuring the accuracy of the cut pipe
- They are somewhat easier to align
- The slip-on flanges have low hub because the pipe slips into the flange before welding
- The flange is welded both inside and outside to provide sufficient strength
- They prevent leakage
Slip-On Flanges Specification:
- Size: 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class: 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #.
- line pipe
- boiler tube
- machinery pipe
- carbon steel pipe
- alloy steel pipe
- gas cylinder tube
- pipe for structure
- weathering steel pipe
- stainless steel pipe
- pipe fittings and flanges