ASTM A213 T122 seamless alloy heat-exchanger tube
ASTM A213 Grade T122 steel alloy tubes and pipes, to be used to respond to high-efficiency industrial waste incineration boilers, have been demand to maintain both high quality and high performance. There has also emerged a need of various steel tubes and pipes such as economic steel tubes and specially-shaped steel tubes. We assure that our A213 Grade T122 boiler steel tubes and pipes will fulfill your requirements in every aspect.
These different requirements provide higher creep-rupture strength than normally achievable in similar grades without these different requirements. ASTM A213 T122 tubes shall be made by the seamless process and shall be either hot finished or cold finished, as specified. Heat treatment shall be done separately and in addition to heating for hot forming. The ferritic alloy and ferritic stainless steels shall be reheated. On the other hand, austenitic stainless steel tubes shall be furnished in the heat-treated condition. Alternatively, immediately after hot forming, while the temperature of the tubes is not less than the minimum solution temperature, tubes may be individually quenched in water or rapidly cooled by other means.
- Tension test, hardness test, flattening test, and flaring test shall be done to each tube. Also, each tube shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or hydro-static test.
|Tensile strength(min)||Yield strength(min)||Elongation||Hardness, HB|
|OD||Plus tolerance(+)||Minus tolerance (-)|
Notes for ASTM A213 T122 Bend Test:
- For pipe whose diameter exceeds NPS 25 and whose diameter to wall thickness ratio is 7.0 or less shall be subjected to the bend test instead of the flattening test.
- Other pipe whose diameter equals or exceeds NPS 10 may be given the bend test in place of the flattening test subject to the approval of the purchaser.
- The bend test specimens shall be bent at room temperature through 180 without cracking on the outside of the bent portion.
ASTM A213 T122 Packing:
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
- line pipe
- boiler tube
- machinery pipe
- carbon steel pipe
- alloy steel pipe
- gas cylinder tube
- pipe for structure
- weathering steel pipe
- stainless steel pipe
- pipe fittings and flanges